The North Carolina Alpha Chapter of Pi Beta Phi was one of the first two sororities to colonize at the University of North Carolina at Chapel HIll in 1923. We acquired our beautiful home at 109 Hillsborough St. in 1936; it is part of the Historical District of North Carolina. Not only was our house once a bed and breakfast, but it also once housed a former UNC Chancellor! Today the house is home to 33 members, and is only a block away from our second house, "The Annex," where 15 girls currently live. The NC Alpha Chapter continues to grow every year, and currently has 180 active members.
About Our Chapter